Thursday, May 14, 2009

USAirways email fail

Last week I was on a business trip, and my employer's hapless corporate travel department didn't manage to get my USAirways Dividend Miles number attached to my reservation. No problem, said I, I'll just log in to the website and request the missing miles. That wasn't too difficult, although there are some user interface issues that I could point out.

What prompted this post is the email that popped up in my inbox a few moments later. From: dmsc@usairways.com, Subject: DMSC

DMSC? WTF?

The content of the email wasn't very useful either:

Your question/request has been submitted.

Thank you for your email. Your reference number is xxxxxxxx

We appreciate your business and we will respond to your request as soon
as we can.

** This is an automatic response - please do not reply to this message.
**


I guess I should be grateful there's not a fee for receiving this email. Or a fee to pay the fee.

No comments: