Friday, May 15, 2009

Verizon FiOS - Follow-up

All I have been asking for is an explanation of the charges and credits on my bill. That's apparently impossible, but I did get this latest email -

Thank you for contacting the Verizon eCenter. I have received your
email dated 5/12/09 regarding errors on your bill.

I understand your frustration with this matter.

Your account has been corrected already.

I have reviewed your statements and issued credits totaling $189.06.
These credits will appear on your next statement.


Whoa! One hundred eight nine dollars? And six cents!? I have no idea where that amount came from. In an attempt to be honest, I will see if I can work that out when I get the next bill, because as much as I like free money, I shouldn't be getting that much.

On the other hand, Verizon's impenetrable billing system is what caused all this frustration in the first place, so I have little hope of figuring this all out.

I guess I'll just carve out an hour or two each month to review my bill and then call them.

No comments: